We’re delighted with your interest in volunteering at TeslaFest!
Volunteers do everything that needs to be done to make the Festival happen; they check in performers, sell tickets, check wristbands, patrol car parks, answer phones, and set up the site.
Our volunteers are the heart and soul of the Festival and we’re always on the lookout for people to get involved and become part of the TeslaFam!
Check out the Teams below, read the Volunteer Policy and Code of Conduct then apply below.
There are plenty of opportunities to learn new skills or pass on your knowledge. The friendships made, sense of community and laughter more than compensate for giving up a few hours of your time.
Who Can Volunteer?
Anyone aged 18 years and over can volunteer at TeslaFest. When choosing your team please take into consideration physical ability levels. We have plenty of roles suitable for differently abled people.
As a volunteer you are committing to a minimum of hours depending on the team that you join:
– 10 hours over the Festival period (Friday to Monday)
– 15 hours if you choose a Site Build and Strike Team, Setup and Pack Down Team, Camping Team, The Admin Pool, Festival Site Crew, Pre-Setup Volunteers or Pre-Festival Gate team
Volunteers who complete 10 or 15 hours will receive:
– A Weekend + Camping pass to the festival
– Access to volunteer facilities; free tea and coffee in the Vollie Lounge and catered meals
– An invitation to the Vollie Party on the final night of the Festival
– A Certificate of Appreciation for all your hard work
The Application Process
Once you have chosen your preferred team and read the Volunteer Policy and Volunteer Code of Conduct, please submit your application below.
If applying for Team Leader, Coordinator or Supervisor positions email a copy of your CV and any relevant certificates or licenses to our Volunteer Coordinator.
You will receive an email confirming that your application has been received successfully. If you do not see an email from the Festival confirming your application, please check your Spam and Junk mail as it may be there.