Welcome to TeslaFest!
To make the Festival an a smooth and enjoyable experience for everyone we have some terms and conditions regarding ticket sales and attendance:
1. Refunds will NOT be made under any circumstances except those required by law.
2. Tickets may be transferred and names amended via email to:
email@example.com . Ticket transfer requests must include the new ticket holder’s name, email address and mobile number for verification.
3. Ticket name amendment requests must include the name currently on the ticket and the new spelling of the same name.
4. Tickets purchased via TeslaFest’s TryBooking Ticketing Portal are subject to a $0.50 booking fee per ticket. AMEX Cards will incur a 1.1% credit card fee on the transaction total.
5. Overnight camping tickets allow for camping on the night prior to the ticket date only and not the night after. If you wish to purchase an additional night’s camping you may do so at the box office and present your extended ticket to the Camping Warden on duty.
6. Wristbands must be worn at all times. Lost, damaged or tampered with wristbands will NOT be replaced by TeslaFest. Replacement wristbands must be purchased at full gate price. Day wristbands will not be issued before 9.00am of the date on the ticket.
7. Every attempt is made to present the programme as advertised, however the programme may be subject to change without notice and for any reason. Refunds will not be issued due to programming changes.
8. Valid proof of age is required for all 18+ ticket holders at the Festival Box Office.
9. Footwear is compulsory at all times.
10. No pets are allowed at the Festival site. Registered companion and service animals are the exception.
11. Smoking is permitted in designated smoking areas only.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
The Festival asks that patrons DO NOT:
– Enter the festival site without a valid wristband.
– Cause damage to, improperly use or tamper with any Australiana Pioneer Village buildings/structures (heritage listed) or infrastructure, festival infrastructure or public facilities.
– Light or cause to be lit any fire within the festival precinct. Cause any damage to the environment in and around the festival site.
– Enter any bodies of water located on site.
– Cause damage to, attempt to use or tamper with any festival equipment (generators, vehicles, sound and lighting systems, two-way radios etc.)
– Behave in an aggressive, abusive, insulting or threatening manner towards other patrons, festival team, volunteers or participants.
– Behave in a manner that reasonably interferes with other patron’s enjoyment of or safety at the festival.
– Be involved in any illegal activity, including underage drinking. Offenders will have their wristband removed, the matter referred to the Police, and be escorted from the festival site.
– Attempt to re-purchase tickets if evicted from site. Evicted patrons must leave the festival site immediately.
– Exit the festival site via routes other than designated exits and emergency exits.
Patrons found to have breached the above conditions may be evicted from site and in some circumstances an issue may be referred to the Police.
Festival Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to any person who:
– Is in possession of any prohibited or illegal objects
– Cannot produce a valid ticket
– Cannot produce valid identification
– Produces a ticket(s) that have been procured through illegal or unauthorised avenues
– Produces a ticket that has been duplicated
YOUTH & CHILDREN POLICY
– All minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
– It is the responsibility of the Guardian to ensure that all minors under their care comply with instructions issued by Festival staff and/or any instruction contained on signage throughout the festival site.
– All Guardians must camp with minors under their care.
– Underage drinking, use of illicit substances or generally disruptive behaviour must not be engaged in by patrons under 18 years of age while on the festival site.
– Any breach of these conditions will see the offending minor, their Guardian and all other accompanying minors evicted from site. There will be no exceptions.
– Patrons may be photographed and/or filmed at the Event and that these images may be used for a variety of printed, online and broadcast promotional and/or internal purposes in relation to the Festival.
– Media will briefed prior to accessing the main festival precinct on expected photography and filming protocol; i.e. must seek consent for photography or filming from individuals, small and medium sized groups.
– Media will not be expected to ask patrons for consent if photographing/ filming area or crowd shots.
– If patrons do not wish to be photographed or filmed for these purposes, they must advise the photographer/camera operator.
– For profit publishing of sound, video and/or photography taken at TeslaFest cannot be made without prior written consent from TeslaFest Management. Patron photography or filming for placement on social media is acceptable.
TeslaFest takes no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property. Patrons enter the festival site at their own risk and to the maximum extent permitted by the law, TeslaFest, its employees and all other persons involved in the organisation, sponsorship and promotion of the Festival accept no liability for any injury, loss, claims, costs, expenses or damage (collectively “Claims”) which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect to the supply of goods or services, or a ticket holder’s attendance at the Festival, including liability for negligence. TeslaFest, its employees and all other persons involved in the organisation, sponsorship and promotion of the event accept no liability for death or personal injury howsoever caused.
Each patron indemnifies TeslaFest in respect of all Claims made in connection with their attendance at the Festival and, to the full extent permitted by law, each patron releases and discharges TeslaFest, its employees and all other persons involved in the organisation, sponsorship and promotion of the Festival, from all such Claims.
Every person camping must purchase a camping ticket. Patrons without the appropriate camping area wristbands will not be permitted to enter the camping area. The camping area is a designated quiet zone from 10pm onward. No loud music or disruptive behaviour will be tolerated. All members of any campsite causing disruption will be evicted from the campsite, no warnings given. All campers must take their waste to the designated waste collection points. Breach of the above conditions may result in the removal of the patron, or the entire group, from the Festival site.
TeslaFest is an alcohol free event. BYO alcohol will not be permitted within the Festival precinct. Any person found involved in underage drinking or caught with BYO alcohol within the Festival precinct will have their wristband removed and evicted from the Festival site. Guardians of any minors involved will also have their wristband removed and be evicted from the Festival site.
Parking is not permitted on Rose Street, Buttsworth Lane, Wilberforce Road, The Heritage Hotel or Cellarbrations parking areas at any time leading up to, during or after the Festival. Parking is provided for attendees at the end of Rose Street and will be identifiable by the Parking Wardens directing traffic and their marquee.
If any of these Terms and Conditions are illegal or unenforceable, the offending part is to be disregarded and does not affect the remaining part.