Camping Terms and Conditions and Festival Terms and Conditions work in conjunction. Please ensure you adhere to both for a safe and enjoyable TeslaFest!
1. The Festival site is a GLASS FREE ZONE. Please make sure glass is not brought into the Sleepy Hollow Campground.
2. Camp sites are allocated on arrival. Sites are allocated on arrival by our Camp Wardens. You are not able to save space for friends. If intending to camp with friends you must all arrive together in a convoy.
3. Camping tickets are sold per person. You cannot share your camping ticket with other people. Camping tickets are exchanged for wristbands which are non transferable and must be worn at all times for the duration of TeslaFest.
4. Camping tickets are separate to festival tickets. You’ll need to purchase a festival ticket and camping ticket. You cannot purchase a camping ticket without a festival ticket. Your tickets must also compliment each other; i.e. Friday Night Camping and Saturday Festival Entry or Weekend Camping and Weekend Festival Entry.
5. Overnight campers must arrive after 1:30pm on Friday or after 4:30pm on Saturday. Weekend campers must arrive after 1:30pm on Friday.
6. If arriving with a caravan, camper, RV, Winnebago etc you must arrive after 12:30pm on Friday for Weekend Camping only. Unfortunately we cannot accept large vehicles for overnight camping as there will not be enough room to maneuver your rig into the camp grounds over the weekend.
7. Keep your individual camp sites to a reasonable size with minimal spread. Don’t bring a 10 person tent for 2 people.
10. You cannot park your vehicle at your camp site. You will be able to stop on the Ring Road to unload but then must park in the reserved campers area located at the public car park on Rose Street.
11. THERE IS TO BE NO OVERNIGHT CAMPING IN THE PUBLIC CARPARK! The car park is patrolled regularly. Anyone found camping will incur a $20 fine and be evicted thereafter. If you wish to camp onsite, you must purchase the corresponding camping ticket or source accommodation elsewhere.
12. When leaving your camp site, make sure all belongings, camping equipment, vehicles and rubbish are removed.
13. Any and all Camping questions or queries should be directed to the Camp Warden Office located at the entry to Sleepy Hollow camp grounds.
14. Animals are not permitted in the festival precinct or camp grounds unless registered prior to arrival as a certified assistance animal.
15. Open fires are not permitted. Portable gas stoves are permitted.
16. Security personnel and Spartans will patrol Sleepy Hollow regularly. Please don’t hesitate to speak with them if something is amiss.
17. The use of fireworks in the camp grounds or festival site is strictly prohibited. Any person using fireworks will be ejected from the festival site immediately.
18. Inclement Weather– Please plan for all weather events. If weather conditions require a temporary stop, patrons will be directed to their camp sites and sheltered areas. In the event of a cancellation, Emergency Plans will be initiated by festival management and announced over the site PA system.
19. Please respect the site and your fellow campers. Any unruly behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in your removal from the site. Staff and security are on site around the clock to ensure the safety of all campers.
20. TeslaFest, Osmotic Events or The Australiana Pioneer Village shall not be held liable for any loss, theft, injury or damages sustained entering, or on the site. Don’t leave valuables in your tent. Lock them out of sight in your car. Even better, don’t bring expensive items or jewellery to the Festival.
21. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
21. Please respect the environment, venue and local community. Please place any litter in the recycle or other bins provided around the venue. Reduce, Reuse and Recycle wherever possible.